Something old and something new! I was on a chanel course a few weeks back and we got this beautiful eyeshadow quad (listed below). As I use quite some time opening new eyeshadows and start using them, I thought today was the perfect day for something new, and I really liked it! I know you’ll probably look at the pictures and think “is she even wearing eyeshadow?”, and yes I know I’m not that crazy – but in my defence I was going for a really red lip!
Also I have been struggling a lot with my skin lately, but didn’t want to edit my imperfections because it is totally normal and okay to not be perfect sometimes. We just have to own our pretty, girls and boys!
Traveling to London tomorrow, so if you have any tips on what to do, or where I can find the best beauty and clothings – Leave a comment!
– Lancôme Visionnaire [1 minute blur]
– Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation, shade Desert Beige 2N1
– Lancôme Long Lasting Softening Concealer, shade 01 Beige Pastel
– Sleek Contour Kit – shade Light
– Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil – shade Light/Medium Matte
– Chanel Blush – shade 50 Tweed Sienna
– Yves Saint Laurent Eyebrow Pencil – shade 4
– Chanel Les 4 Ombres – shade 39 Raffinement
– Helena Rubinstein Spectacular Eyeliner – shade 01 VInyl Black
– Max Factor Materpiece Max – shade black
– Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet – shade 317 La Précieuse